Reliability Testing Intern
admin 最后由 编辑
Huawei Technologies Finland is looking for a reliability testing engineer for a three month intern contract, starting as soon as possible. You'll be able to get hands on experience on reliability testing for our smartphone products and modules. You'll be working for the reliability competence center, where we work to ensure the top of the range quality of our products.
- Be part of Reliability Competence Center in Finland, act as intern in reliability testing, concentrate on test execution, analysis and documentation of test results according to given instructions
- Support in reliability verification by acting as a test operator of mechanical and environmental tests
- Support in optical verification by acting as an operator of optical measurements
Required background and experience:
- Min 2 years of studies on a technical field in Finland (for example electronics or material science).
- Experience of working in laboratory environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic reliability test (mechanical or environmental tests) and failure analysis is a plus.
- Fluency in English. Chinese language skills are highly valued.
Required skills / personal characteristics:
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Precise and patient in executing the tasks according to given instructions.
- Ability to use common sense during test activities, and actively bring up potential risks or concerns related to ongoing tests.
- Team working skills as well as ability to work independently.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to adapt to multicultural environment.
This is a three month fixed term, outsourced contract for an intern. Working location is at our R&D Center in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
How to apply
Leave your application through LinkedIn easyApply. Please remember to attach your CV to your application, applications without a CV will not be considered. Please make sure to have your attachments in English, PDF form is preferred. If you plan to attach multiple attachments, note that you will have to combine them into one file as LinkedIn only allows one attachment.
Additional questions related to this position can be sent to Janne Sundelin at janne.sundelin[at]huawei.com
Contact the job poster
Laura Teerisuo 2nd
Recruitment Manager at Finland Research Center at Huawei Technologies
Job Poster Location
Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland
Information Technology and Services Telecommunications
Engineering Information Technology